So I've been making some small adjustments to the Chronicles this morning
like my new twitter feed
<---- right ova der
And that my very significant other is mentioned in my digression page,
And I changed the page width blah blah some other little technical things..
Anyway, the only thing that has kind of stumped me for today is the background.
I like this background from blogger, when I first created this thing,
because really, a decrepit old living room just screams Baylea...
Eh kinda.
It screams vintage more than it screams Baylea, and sure I like vintage,
But I like me more so lets go with something more me.
I'd prefer not the be nailed down with a single adjective, instead just a noun-verb-adjective:
Baylea.
My goal is to get that in Webster's, followed by a
failed attempt at description, something along the lines of but not limited to-
"delightfully morbid bohemian acid trip,
radically conservative future world leader-ess,
avdocate of eugenics, avid lover of life,
A walking contradiction"
Any way,
The question of a background must be answered,
and being as I can't have it all,
believe me I've tried that too,
I'm forced to pick one.
Which I can't promise that won't be changed.
So lets start with these from my pinterest--
It screams vintage more than it screams Baylea, and sure I like vintage,
But I like me more so lets go with something more me.
I'd prefer not the be nailed down with a single adjective, instead just a noun-verb-adjective:
Baylea.
My goal is to get that in Webster's, followed by a
failed attempt at description, something along the lines of but not limited to-
"delightfully morbid bohemian acid trip,
radically conservative future world leader-ess,
avdocate of eugenics, avid lover of life,
A walking contradiction"
Any way,
The question of a background must be answered,
and being as I can't have it all,
believe me I've tried that too,
I'm forced to pick one.
Which I can't promise that won't be changed.
So lets start with these from my pinterest--
I enjoy the contrast,
Just not sure if I'd want to be mistaken for a rustic enthusiast.
That aside, I love these leaves with all my body.
I do love glorified skulls, and this makes life look like a beautiful
dance with death, isnt it... notice the carnage in the background.
Oh how artistic.
And again the always reaccuring theme of peacock feathers in my life.
I'd make a gaudy bird.
Ok so I was just excited about magnolia flowers watercolored in a book...
It's something I would do,
and perhaps may or may not have already
done in a certain stolen copy of wuthering heights.
done in a certain stolen copy of wuthering heights.
I thoroughly enjoy the dark and light in this collage
and I thought it was a cool idea that music and art make up life
Florence has me on a kick with submersion at the moment.
and bodies in water always look weightless and wonderful.
Do I even need to say anything.
Oh I just hate it when people fall out of the ocean.
I thought this looked like a fabulous intricate dark adventure.
Tim burtony,
naturally I'm excited.
Beautiful oil on water.
Tres once said most girls are like water or fire.
bland or psychotic.
I was oil.
And thus, a background is yet to be had.
So, this is my version of asking for an opinion.
What are we feeling.










No comments:
Post a Comment